Hello and welcome!
Thank you for your interest in signing up to receive the Yorkshire Youth and Music e bulletin.
Here are the Ts & Cs of signing up for our bulletin. Don't worry, there aren't many and they are all pretty straightforward, so here goes:
- Every month, we send out a bulletin to our subscribers with news items, information about YY&M and our projects, jobs and training opportunities relevant for all those working with music and with children and young people in Yorkshire and beyond. It has monthly, theme related resources in it too. We're quite proud of it, even if we do say so ourselves
- Now and again, we might send additional emails with information about our projects or about a training opportunity with us, based on the area where you live / work or the particular setting you work in, so if you think you might like to hear about that stuff, please fill in the relevant bits below (but you only have to fill your name and your e mail address if you want)
- We will never share your details with any third parties, and we will never use your details to send anything to you, other than what we have described in points one and two
- Because the UK is subject to new data protection laws (from 25th May 2018), we have to tell you that, if you sign up, we will be keeping your details until you decide to leave us. You can leave our list if you want to, very easily, by clicking the unsubscribe button on any bulletin or by sending an email to email@example.com. But we'd prefer it if you didn't, of course!
- By clicking the 'subscribe' button below, you agree that we may process your information in accordance with these terms
With this in mind, we are asking all those who sign up to complete the following details (your e mail address and your first and last name are required):
* indicates required